Foundation you need to start your capitalistic journey
Make no mistake about it; money is first and foremost about freedom. It is not about acquiring things nor flaunting it in front of family and friends. It is all about freedom. Freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want. Freedom to tell your boss or whoever is running your life to take a hike. The only boss I want to have in my life is money. All the rest is for the birds.
Capitalism today is under siege. Admit it.
What has contributed to capitalism being under siege?
- Liberal parents influence
- Liberal Schools influence
- Hollywood influence
- Misinformation, Disinformation, Ignorance
So how do you counter this negative influence?
- Start defining who you really are, your skills and your place in the ecosystem
- Start defining what you really want v/s what you need
- Do the research & find yourself the right people to associate yourself with to get there
- Start developing the “Fuck You” attitude
You will make money not by wanting to make money but being the best at what you are
You are not the victim of the world, but rather the master of your own destiny. It is your choices and decisions that determine your destiny.
The enemy of the black is not the white. The enemy of capitalist is not communist, the enemy of homosexual is not heterosexual, the enemy of Jew is not Arab, the enemy of youth is not the old, the enemy of hip is not redneck, and the enemy of women is not men.
We all have the same enemy.
The enemy is the tyranny and victimization of the dull mind. The enemy is every expert who practices technocratic manipulation, the enemy is every proponent of standardization and the enemy is every victim who is so dull and lazy and weak as to allow himself to be manipulated and standardized.